ASSOCIATE QA ENGINEERING - ACI WORLDWIDE
Join the Team Making Possibilities Happen
If you’ve ever used an ATM, paid a bill through your phone, sent money to a friend, or shopped online, chances are your transaction was safeguarded and processed using our software. Now it’s your turn to serve the payment needs of organizations and people the world over.
As an Associate Quality Assurance Engineer (Intern) in Romania, you will join a diverse, passionate team, dedicated to making possibilities happen in the payments industry!
Knowledge, Skills and Experience needed to succeed in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience in software development tasks.
• Understanding of platform and operating system architecture.
• Java/Junit and Selenium are a plus
The purpose of this role is:
• Validates software products using requirement validation and systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
• Develops and executes test cases according to system test plans.
• Analyzes and writes test specifications and procedures.
• Scripts and executes automated test cases against both modular and solution environments.
• Maintains documentation of test results to assist in validation and modification of software.
• Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
• Executes and provides feedback to engineers, architects, and product management on platform and application capabilities of the end-to-end system
A Typical day at ACI for an Associate QA Engineer (Intern) is:
• Validates product and customer requirements and identifies test coverage, requirement gaps and project risks from the requirements, while implementing requirements traceability throughout the project life cycle.
• Executes detailed test scripts to test the functionality of the proposed system. Assists with the risk analysis on the various components of the system.
• Preparation and management of complex test environments and test data conditions.
• Develops an understanding of the proposed system and assists in creation of test plans, which include testing schedules and resources required.
• Assists with the validation test phase including monitoring script execution and testers, logging and tracking problems found, and regression testing any changes made to the system. Is actively involved in the execution of test scripts.
• Assists in the execution of scripts to capture and analyze application and platform metrics.
• Assists in converting manual tests into automated tests using the specified framework.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Understand and adhere to all corporate policies to include but not limited to the ACI Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
Benefits: In return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.
ACI Worldwide is an AA/EEO employer in the United States, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities, and an EEO employer globally.