Student Placement - Summer Practice
Satu Mare, Romania
Program 2021 timeline
• 15th of June – the selection process (includes some logical and technical tests) ends.
• July-September - summer practice period
• Student placement
Does developing simulation software for container terminals all over the world seem interesting to you? How about software for operating automated container terminals? At TBA, an innovative software company, we develop this kind of software.
Would you like to learn how your code can make container terminals run more efficiently?
Are you rather interested in System Administration or Quality Assurance?
Come join our summer practice program and see for yourself how you can improve the quality of products and processes.
We are looking for students who:
• need or want to finish a summer practice in IT
• are energized by working in a team environment
• want to gain some knowledge of OO methodology and UML
• have good knowledge of English, both written and verbally
What's in it for you
• work in an international team
• gain experience with SCRUM
• gain experience with manual and automated testing
• get an overview of how a network of virtual PCs is maintained and secured
• part-time jobs after the summer practice
About TBA Group
With over 250 employees globally, TBA is a rapidly growing consultancy and software company that uses simulation, emulation software to optimize the logistic processes of ports, container terminals, airports, manufacturing plants and other logistic systems all over the world. The TBA Group has 3 main offices: TBA Delft (NL), TBA Doncaster (UK) and TBA Leicester (UK).